Prices are tax included
Oil palm fruit is cooked for about 2 hours. Subsequently the fruit is pounded and the hot mash is placed on a cloth. The sludge and oil are obtained by twisting and squeezing the cloth. The oil is skimmed and put in a bottle and used for cooking later on. The sludge is used to make a palm oil stew.
1. Use fresh fruits.
2. Cut the pulp from the nut
Alternative method for removing pulp from the nut: steam the fruits during at least 1 hour.
3. Shorten the fibres to app. 1 cm length.
4. Draai de D3-dop op de pers.
5. Fill the expeller with the pieces of fruit during turning of the crank. You instantly produce the palm oil.
6. After settling the oil is orange. It will be solid at low temeperatures.