Prices are tax included
1. Use ripe avocados.
2. Cut the avocados into thin slices.
3. Dry the slices in a fruit dryer.
4. Chop the dried slices into small pieces so it is easier to push them in the press.
5. Add 1 cup (15ml cup comes with the press ) of water to 150 grams of dried avocado. Put it in a plastic bag and leave it for 24 hours.
6. Press the avocado as you would also press seeds. Use the burner and the adjustment bolt. With the pestle you push the avocado in the press while turning the crank. You will get a beautiful green oil!